Wednesday, October 29, 2008

B! Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

I have fond memories of my mother's banana bread. I mostly remember the anticipation I felt while waiting for the bread to bake and of course the awesomeness of a warm slice of banana bread with tons of butter. Yum. Well, I found my mom's old recipe and I happened to have some overly ripe bananas, so I baked a loaf and Chris called it "Awesome". This made me happy, indeed. So here is the recipe:

mix

3 well-mashed, ripe bananas
2 beaten eggs
2 cups of flour
1 tsp. of baking soda
3/4 cup of sugar
1 tsp. of salt
2 tbs. of melted butter

cook 1 hour at 350

don't forget to grease the pan.

and remember, when you use bananas you are contributing to the degradation of the rain forest. just kidding...sort of.

i forgot to take a picture of the banana bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.comments